Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Career (Not In A Listed)

2009,finally a year that I am grateful for having me to settle down fast in my new career industry in which to be found as a non-executive post in an outfield/adventure job that I am looking for.Well,some people in my family says that I follow my path like my dad switching career alternative until later finally settlling down till the retirement age till 50+ years.Well every job/career its tough in mental & physical aspects in their own job scope irregardless of their position & posts.I was hoping to get a career in a civil servant government uniform-group sector but to my dismay all are being rejected after more than 3 times of applying.Well,I guess there is no looking back and time to learn & excel for a greater heights in my new job/career.Be positive mindset.I've guessed that this is what I planned for even though it may not be but it is about passion & desire that keeps me going for this career change in dealing with pests,animals & wildlife nature that I admire.To all my friends & family,if you have problem in dealing unwanted guests in your home,you may call me or message me to make an appointment to rectify the case that you may encounter.I'll will do the neccessary actions by coming down to inspect your site & recommend you what are the best options to neutralize & penetrate the cause.Product costs are vary subject to change by the company.

No comments: